You’re gonna love these Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownie Truffles!
Last week I made these stuffed brownies truffles, but I couldn’t get the stuffable possibilities out of my head!
Just bake a box of brownies, let them cool and then break them up! Brownies hold together really well so you just take a handful of brownie and form it around mini cookie dough balls. I mean HELLO!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Egg Free cookie dough might just be the perfect food. Try your hardest not to eat it all before you can make your truffles!
How fun are these?
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared and baked according to package directions and cooled completely
Egg Free Cookie Dough
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablsepoons milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- Bake the brownies according to the packages directions and cool completely.
- While the brownies are cooling prepare the cookie dough by combining first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl and cream together. Add flour and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Chill the dough for about an hour so it’s a little less sticky and easier to handle.
- Next form the cookie dough into balls the size of large marbles. Place these balls on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Now break up the cooled brownies, squeeze roughly 2 tablespoons of the broken brownies in your hand so they hold together and form a circle. Cover the cookie dough ball with brownie completely and place back on the baking sheet
- Dip the brownie ball into melted chocolate sprinkle with more mini chocolate chips.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator so the chocolate sets quickly.
- Store airtight for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 3 days.